- AppleScript hooks for the "patch" and "rate" properties of MIDI File cues.
- OSC method for the "fixedWidth" property of a Titles cue.
- Crash caused when audio hardware changed (e.g. when audio devices connected or disconnected).
- Audio Effects can again be added to Video cues.
- The active cue time scrubber now works again for cues that have an Audio Effect applied.
- Scaling video output on OS 10.11 has been restored to the same behavior as on 10.10.
- An issue where the last frame received from a Blackmagic input device was briefly visible when restarting a Camera cue.
- Stability improvements for the video cue settings.
- A Pro Video license now properly unlocks the ability to fade the playback rate of cues.
- QLab will attempt to restore audio device buffer sizes to the last-set values any time the audio hardware list changes.
- Loading a Start cue will no longer load its target cue if that cue is paused or already loaded.
- A freeze resulting from particularly complex sets of nested group cues.